First time I've done one of these sorts of posts but thought it might be useful!
There are so many cool gifts out there for dad, granddads or just a loved one these days so thought id share a few of my favourites and things that id actually buy Graham!
1. We got Graham a similar T-shirt last year although it was in a pie chart, this T-shirt lists your dads favourite things, you obviously get to decide what they like to have it printed on the T-shirt. you can buy them from Notonthehightreet.com- http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/sparksclothing/product/personalised-his-favourite-things-t-shirt
2. Graham has a few pairs of Joules underpants, they are great quality and he likes the fit, the prints are cool to! They are currently doing a deal 2 for £20 at the moment also! http://www.joules.com/Men/Underwear/Crownjcock/Crown-Joules-Boxers-Cock-Print/Navy?id=Q_CROWNJCOCK|NAVY
3. Personalised definition ceramic mug. These are fab like the T-shirt you can design it especially for your loved one and you can never have too many mugs! http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/the3blondebears/product/personalised-definition-text-mug
4. Now this present is one I've been meaning to book for Graham, deep sea fishing! he has a passion for it and think this would be a great little treat for him! Theres tons of different types of activities / days out with redletterdays.co.uk and they always have great offers to! http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/Experience/Ref/CFTFA/Deep-Sea-Fishing
5. Since Fathers day is always in June a pair of swimming trunks would definitely come in handy over the warmer months! I love these stripy ones from Joules. -http://www.joules.com/Men/Swimwear/Heston/Mens-Swim-Shorts/Blue-Stripe?id=Q_HESTON|BLUSTRP
6. A new iPhone case is always a handy present for Graham as he goes through a new one every 2-3 months! I love this leather case from Barbour its stylish yet practical. - http://www.johnlewis.com/barbour-leather-flip-case-for-iphone-5-5s-black/p231907021
7. I came across this '101 things to do in a shed' book and thought this would be an easy read for Graham. he loves nothing more then pottering around in his shed on the weekends! This book has different ideas for making projects, tasks & Tools! - http://www.johnlewis.com/house-of-marbles-101-things-to-do-in-a-shed/p823170
What are you getting your loved one for Fathers Day?