Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Imaginext Power Rangers Morphing Megazord Review
Alister was lucky enough to receive this awesome Imaginext Power Rangers Morphin Megazord recently. The huge Power Ranger is for ages 3-8 years and comes with 3 mini rangers as well as 6 power coins & 7 missiles.
Alister has had great fun playing with this very large Power Ranger i couldn't believe how big it actually was! Lots of different parts to play with and very well made as it is really sturdy and robust. Alister has enjoyed using the smaller figures in battle with the larger ranger.
The Imaginext Power Rangers Morphin Megazord Features include-
• 4 activation Power Pads let kids control the action!
• Turn Power Pad on left shoulder for awesome transformation: chest opens, eyes light up, and cannon pops out!
• Turn another Power Pad in chest to fire Power Coins.
• Turn 3rd Power Pad above left knee to raise projectile launcher and push button to fire!
• Turn 4th Power Pad above right knee to activate chomping action.
• Back of playset features jail, meeting area, elevator and more – with multiple levels and platforms for added play!
• Figure fits in back of Megazord’s head!
• Includes Morphin Megazord, Red and Black Power Rangers figures, 6 Power Coins and 7 Power Missiles.
I personally feel the only downside to the Power Ranger is that it doesn't Morph or hardly move for that matter only the arms move slightly & 1 'shoe' flap which i think Alister was slightly disappointed about. Also it doesn't require any batteries so no sounds effects or buttons to play with apart from the eyes light up for a few seconds.
I think the general expectations were much higher for Alister when he saw this all packaged up. It still is a great toy to play with just needed a few added features i feel.
All in all he has throughly enjoyed playing with this fab Imaginext Power Rangers Morphin Megazord.
© The Witt Family. All rights reserved.